What to Expect:
- Let’s plan! Relationships are super important to me, and are also important for capturing genuine connections during a session. We will have a planning meeting either on the phone or in person to go over all the details of your session and answer any questions you may have
- Locations are your choice! I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. If there’s a location that really speaks to you, let’s chat about it! If you’re not sure, no worries. I have several amazing locations to choose from.
- How much time? Sessions typically last about an hour. Some are shorter, some are longer.
- How long do we wait? Approximately two weeks after your photo shoot, I will pack up my goodies and head to your place for your Session Premiere for an evening of good eats, great company, and amazing artwork!
- Let’s get creative! After a beautiful slideshow display of all of your images at your Session Premiere, I’ll help you design one-of-a-kind pieces of art for your walls, coffee tables, shelves, and more!
- Investment? Family Sessions are $175 with A la Carte prints and other amazing products beginning at $40
Family sessions aren’t just about taking photos, it’s about creating an amazing and easy experience for each of my clients. I hold families so close to my heart because I truly believe that relationships inside the family dynamic are the backbone for life.
If you’d like to begin planning your family session. Get in touch with me! I would love to chat with you!